Temp rules setup (will be modified, rewritten to clear things etc as needed) :
Above all :
- Admin requests, and site rules will be respected.
- No harassment of others, this include but is not limited to unsolicited comments, threats, or other unwanted immature behaviour.
- Be positive, helpful, be an inspiration for others to follow.
Rules & info :
1) First player (or tribe) to find a location and builds there “owns it”.
2) Do not block off resources, its an PVE server, we share resources. No dino gates before cave entrances etc.
3) Vacant buildings / dinos found, from players that shown little to no interest of the game in the past 1 week will notified if possible. If unreachable, buildings will be destroyed after 2 weeks and all dinos set free. ***
4) ASK if its okay you can borrow or take resources collected by others, and replace it as you go along. Theres some supplies around isle thats ment to be free of use (shelters), but we all gotta resupply as needed. If you take stuff from the shelters please tell Xena soon as possible so its possible to resupply that shelter (remember the coords or name of shelter).
5) Server is -enforced PVE- meaning you will see other tribes and some of the players or their dinos as hostiles, but you cannot kill them nor can they kill you.
6) Go with your playstyle, find your role. Wanna be the guy that harvest wood for everyone else to use, go ahead. Wanna be the one having all the heavy lifter birds to assist others, go ahead.
7) Found an “Xena” construction in a spot you would like, just ask Xena and possibly the construction is removed & area freed.
8) ASK if something is unclear, ASK if you need help, ASK if you wanna borrow resources or whatever.
9) Any dispute with anyone, feel things is unfair, problem with a neighbour? Talk to Xena and I am sure we can work something out.
*** 3) vacant buildings & demolition. ::: To be fair to more active players land of inactive players is freed up, dinos is freed etc. Still if the inactive player comes back at a later time and want to play active again then ask admin or the veteran players for help/info (if wanted/needed). We keep a good stock of supplies and can help with building bricks, tools or just info. We cannot however give back land.
Prizes / Giveaways (aka loot) :
To participate in any form of giveaways/competitions players must be active players, logged in for 10 hours a week (minimum two active days), be reachable ingame/steam, this is simply to avoid the “loot raiders”.
Special rules will apply to certain campaigns etc, and will be notified then.
Winner(s) will be announced on website, and ingame.
In what shape and form the loot will be given will vary, same with the competitions. It can be as simple as a dice roll at a random time, or it can be a planned event in some form.
Frequency of this will be randomized.
Unclaimed rewards where admin have not been able to contact, nor been contacted by the winner, will after 3 days be put back to “loot crate” and reused at a later date (when possible).
*** (28-07-2015) – Added rule. Its natural that players find a game limited even boring after a time, and move on to the next game. The challenge with ARK and similar building games is to make space free to other players that have interest of the game. If you as player dont intend to play the game for a longer period of game, either tell Xena (like going on holiday, being sick, whatever) and its fine. Alternatively if you know your not gonna play the game anymore, then give the dinos to someone else that wants them and remove any buildings you have placed out. Free up the land so others can build there if they want too. Unfortunately if players leaves, with no message why, the land have to be freed the manual way by admin, and buildings will be demolished after 2 weeks unless admin / Xena is notified. Dinos however, will be set free.
Keep in mind, togheter we build the better community.