|Server name :||Raptor.nu|
|Password :||Private atm, given as needed.|
|Max players :||100|
|Server type :||PVE only, no PVP. No crosshair, no 3rd person. Primitive mode.|
|Suggestion spawn :||West – 3, then move North to Xena Fortress.|
|Teamspeak :||Currently no voice coms, will be added when new server is in house.|
Basic rules or suggestions :
- Ask owner before taking / borrowing resources / equipment or mounts.
- Replace any tribe resources / equipment as you use them.
- Keep doors closed, close them if you find them open. Same for windows.
- Let resources near base grow wild, dont harvest those go 300m+ away.
- Try build mini camps w/bed in natural locations for resource harvesting, get a group togheter todo it.
- Try keep tribe resources restocked at all times, bring in wood, metals etc.
Be helpful, positive and enjoy the game.
ARK isnt optimized, its under development, lag and low fps is expected.
Heres settings that we know will improve FPS somewhat on certain systems.
If your an nvidia user, open nvidia control panel, go to “manage 3d settings”, under “global settings” choose “prefer maximum performance” instead of “power management”. Hit apply.
In steam, edit ARK launch parameters to :
-useallavailablecores -sm4 -d3d10
This forces ARK to use DirectX10 rather than 11, this helps on older cards but will look strange on some newer cards. If it doesnt look good then remove -sm3 and -d3d10 again.
Suggested ingame settings :
|World Tile Buffers :||High|
|View distance :||Low|
|Post processing :||Medium|
|General shadows :||Low|
|Terrain shadows :||Low|
|Sky quality :||All the way to the left, no sky|
|Ground clutter :||All the way to the left|
|Motion blur :||Off.|